Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Awesome speakers!!

Though I know you're kidding, I sincerely hope you're kidding about buying
them.

For what the speaker costs, and the profit they make on it, they could
easily pay a native-English-speaking copywriter to create effective
advertising. That they don't, shows they don't care what kind of image they
present. I would not normally buy products from such a company.

I loved the line about the effectiveness of biwiring in controlling back-EMF
had been proved by lenz [sic]! (Lenz has been dead for some years.) In fact,
biwiring should have no effect on the back-EMF "seen" by the amplfier.

"But remember what it does when you block a bicycle pump at one side and you
lower the handle. It gets more difficult to compress air. Well all other
speakers have that problem!"

No, they don't. Planar dipoles don't.

If Tesla were alive, he'd probably sue for having his name attached to this
product.

I wish JGH were still alive, so I could call him and we could read the ad
together, and laugh our heads off.

If you have US$13K to spend on a speaker, you can buy something much
better...

http://www.quad-hifi.co.uk/ranges.php?sector_id=1