Posted to alt.home.repair
SRN SRN is offline

Default Heat pump troubleshooting

"noname87" wrote in message
To answer some of the questions:

The main unit (GSH130361AO) is set at 68 during the day and set back
to 66 at night. I have a programable thermostat (Honeywell RTH7600D)
which does have a recovery mode. At low temperatures the Aux heat does
come on. The compressor is roughly 3 years old and the air handler is
1 year old. I have not try running on emergency heat only at low
temperatures.

The second unit (GSH130301AB) is set at 66 during the day and 64 at
night. Unit is three years old. Same thermostat as above.

Here are the heating performance tables for the heat pump units that Goodman
lists. They are specific to the particular condensing (outside) unit and the
indoor coil/air handler.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17.../Scan10295.jpg