Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Router and Table

?
"David Nebenzahl" wrote
That's much different from my experience with Sears routers. However, I
got my Craftsman router in, hmm, lessee, about 1975, used from another
woodworker,

Sears tools from 1975 were still real tools. Today, the low end stuff is
crap. Please, don't even think about a comparison as there is none.

Getting back to the original post, my choice of the two the OP is suggesting
is neither. Unless it is for a simple quick and dirty job where accuracy is
not needed, they may get you by. If you are looking to do serious work, you
want a good table with a good router, and they don't come cheap.

If you want quality tools, check out www.coastaltool.com and
www.woodcraft.com for ideas.

Want to learn to use a router? go to www.patwarner.com This guy is
probably the best in the world for routing.