Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Seems the Leftwing once again..**** in their hats....

On Jan 19, 10:51*am, Don Foreman
wrote:
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 22:15:49 -0800, another anonymous poster

wrote:
On 1/18/2011 8:27 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
"Gunner *wrote in message
. ..

[CALIFORNIA STATE] COURT INVALIDATES UNCONSTITUTIONAL AMMUNITION
REGULATION STATUTE (AB962)
Calguns Foundation ^ | 1/18/2011 | NA
snip

It's a shame that the NRA has to commit resources fighting attacks on the
Constitution, resources much better used to educate and promote shooting
sports. *All this money should go to NRA instructors!

yes, of course you are so right. *The next time a 17 year old drops a
backpack in class and the gun inside puts a bullet through the head of a
16 year old girl and grazes the neck of a boy, let us hope that everyone
is armed in that high school class room so they can return fire and
support the second amendment. *I am sure that the NRA knows best, and
that the easy and wide spread availability of firearms and bullets, in
every classroom from kindergarten on will lead to a safer and more
prosperous USA.

Will you be there for the NRA induced bloodbath, or will you be telling
us it is not your fault, guns don't kill people, dropped backpacks kill
people?
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/worl...rdena-high-sch...

When I was a kid many years ago, some of us brought guns to school and
kept them in our lockers (unloaded) for when we went hunting after
school. *No big deal, nothing clandestine about it.

Nobody ever got shot. Our parents had taught us gun safety and
respect. * *- Hide quoted text -

Your parents were not too smart.

While you may have been trained, others were obviously not trained.

Kids will be kids...things happen.

Your parents should have know that.

Count yourself and your friends lucky that you survived childhood.

TMT