Posted to alt.home.repair
DT DT is offline

Default What is this called? It's not really flex duct

mm wrote:

And so far I have found images but no residential quality for sale, I
guess because they're bulky to ship and can be fabricated locally?
But even if I don't find any in a catalog, at least I'll know what to
ask for when I call places here. That's great.

Find a distributor that carries Standex duct fittings. The "Snappy"
(trade name), catalog is pretty much the standard around here. Here is
the catalog page with the duct connectors. Any good heating/plumbing
house should have them, or can order the size you need.

http://www.standexadp.com/catproduct...e=Flexible%20C
onnector

--
DT