Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Sawstop shown in Time Warp photography

On Jan 18, 4:46*pm, Sonny wrote:

A side note: *The pinky and ring finger carpal bones are flexible
within the hand, allowing for those fingers to best grasp and hold
objects.... pretty important tasks for those fingers. *The thumb and
forefinger (and the middle finger) carpal bones are ridgid, within the
hand, and are most used to manipulate objects, also pretty important
tasks. *The middle finger is "least important" for grasping and/or
manipulating objects. *He "sacrifice" his least important finger on
his left hand. *I'll bet he's right handed, too. *I wouldn't think the
camera's being on the right side was coincidence, either.

If nothing else (and there really is nothing else) losing the middle
finger would at least give you and others a standing joke to work
with.
"What was the toughest part about losing your middle finger?"
"Learning to drive again."

Interesting observation, though. Which finger would someone pick to
lose if they had to lose one? I'm guessing pretty much everyone would
pick the pinky.*

* Good grief - my spellchecker just flagged pinky.