Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Computer memory low

benick wrote:
"Bob Villa" wrote in message
On Jan 16, 10:33 pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
?
"Bob F" wrote

I have occasional "low memory" messages come up in Outlook express,
which
are eliminated by closing and re-opening the program. I've read that
these
can be caused by problems in the storage buffers it uses.

With OE, Go the the "maintenance" under the tools menu and compact
the files also. Save a lot of space.

Of course, run the disk cleanup program once a month or so to get
rid of temp files.

No one uses OE...it is not supported and is an atrocity. Replace it.

Right-click on this post and pick "properties." You'll see I'm using Outlook
Express (with Quote-Fix).

But of course I'm a Luddite.