Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default My most recent drum project

On 1/19/2011 1:17 AM, wrote:
On Jan 18, 11:01 am, Steve

Well Robert, this is where you come in. :-) I sprayed one single wet coat of
the satin "Kwick Kleen" conversion lacquer that you steered me towards.

I am hugely pleased you liked it (and that it worked for you!) as it
is certainly my favorite finish. When I need a go-to, bullet proof
finish, that's my first choice.
Never let me down yet, and I have put about 40 gallons on all manner
of projects inside and out.

What's your feeling on how it would shoot with this? (and which tip):

http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/202...g-Station.aspx

I have one in the box that's never been opened and would like to try it
out on something non-critical, like that big POS cabinet you saw on top
of that rolling cart in my garage.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010