Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Butt welding ends of 1/16" stainless wire

Don Foreman wrote:
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 19:36:59 -0800, Rich Grise
Don Foreman wrote:

Is the board tilted so "down" goes crossways over pins, or in the
direction that the pins point?

About 45 degrees; a little of both, plus about 45 degrees to Z. Think,
corner of board on bench, tilted back so you're looking straight at it
from your stool.

I think good electronic techs and modelmakers are greatly under-rated
and unappreciated contributors. They sure were at the corporation
where I worked as an engineer, manager and research puke for many
years.

I shouldn't have read this now - I just saw ST:TNG "Lower Decks," and it
made me emote. Here's the ep synopsis: http://sttng.epguides.info/?ID=341

Howcome they had to kill off the hot Bajoran babe? )-;

And then you come up with this - I think my head is going to explode.

Thanks!
Rich