Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default OT Did You Know It Costs More Than a Penny to Make a Penny?

wrote in message

one and 5 dollar bills shouldnt be paper, make them low weight coins
for easy carrying.

Which would require the banking, retail and vending machine industries to
spend many billions of dollars to accommodate the new coinage, and who do
you suppose they'll pass that cost onto?

We DONT need a post office on every corner

We don't have a post office on every corner, at least on this planet.

, none closer than say 5
miles, contract out much to grocery and other stores, elminate
saturday and wednesday deliveries. they arent needed.

If you did this all thru government we wouldnt have a deficit

What?