Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default OT - Rite Aid pharmacy now spies on customers

On 1/17/2011 4:05 PM, RobertPatrick wrote:

Some people are dumb enough to have the SS printed on the check!!!
yup, I've seen it.

I remember that maybe 25 or 30 years ago, when the merchant would write
all sorts of thing on the checks, or when your SSN was also your student
number in college and they would write the SSN on the check if you
didn't have it printed on it. Now I think the check printers won't print
it even if you request it because in many states it's against the law to
mail anything to someone that has their SSN on it.