Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default Cancel credit card ?

On 1/17/2011 5:48 PM, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Silly people.

At one point I got a solicitation for a Delta Amex with a lot of
miles/points to start out. So I got the card and it had such a
ridiculously low credit limit (not even enough to buy four peak travel
coast to coast r/t tickets for my family) that I called to cancel it.
They did not offer to raise the limit, what they said was that if I
would lower the limit on my Costco Amex (which is around $30K) that they
would raise the limit on the Delta Amex. I declined their offer.