Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Global Warming Explained

On 1/17/2011 3:20 PM, Rich Grise wrote:
John R. Carroll wrote:

The free market isn't what you are advocating Rich.
You want to tell health care providers what they are going to do and how
they will be paid.
We already have that.

You seem to have entirely misunderstood what I've said.

If some hospital wants to do heroic medical care, let them.

But it's just plain wrong to confiscate my hard-earned dollars, which are
scarce enough as it is, to pay other people's bills.

Is that too hard a concept for you to grasp?

What I don't get is why you have such a hard time understanding what it
means to be an American citizen and a part of a society. It's like this.
If you want to live here and receive the benefits our society provides
you have to kick in your fair share. You seem to think you're entitled
to all the benefits of being an American but get it for free. It doesn't
work that way. If we have a big war we may ask you to give up your life
or that of some of your family members. So why make a big fuss of it
when all the country requires from you is to pay your fair share so that
everyone gets a decent level of medical care? You're okay so ****
everyone else who isn't? It doesn't work that we here, son. It's a
privilege to be an American and you have to pay to keep it. I'd tell you
to go to some other country if you don't like it here but in all the
civilized countries in the world they all have nationalized health care
too. Looks like your out of luck unless you move to the turd world.

Hawke