Posted to alt.home.repair
Nancy Young[_2_] Nancy Young[_2_] is offline

Default TV repairable?

Jim Yanik wrote:
"Nancy Young" wrote

wrote:

Around here Goodwill will not take a TV over 5 years old. I tried
last week - ended up taking it to the dump.

Thanks for the heads up! I don't remember how old it is, but
it's at least 5. Guess I'll take it to recycling.

there should be a manufacturing date on the back of the set.

Huh, I thought I had it for longer than this, it's 2004. Sony Wega.
I wish I could email it to one of you who'd appreciate it. It just
takes up so much room and was in the way where I had it.

Takes me back to when even my home computer monitor took
up half my desk. I don't miss that.

nancy