Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default TV repairable?

"Nancy Young" wrote in
:

wrote:
On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 09:35:25 -0500, "Nancy Young"
wrote:

I have my old tv, a Sony, I'm thinking I'll take it to Goodwill. I
don't know what else to do with it. I feel (a little) bad about
replacing a working tv, but I needed a flat tv. I don't want to
junk my old tv to boot.

Around here Goodwill will not take a TV over 5 years old. I tried
last week - ended up taking it to the dump.

Thanks for the heads up! I don't remember how old it is, but
it's at least 5. Guess I'll take it to recycling.

nancy

there should be a manufacturing date on the back of the set.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik