Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Global Warming Explained

Jim Wilkins wrote:

On Jan 17, 11:07 am, Lewis Hartswick wrote:

I'm still trying to learn clear and concise technical writing. Should
I give up?

jsw

No. Not at all if your writing for the appropriate people. Just
don't try to do it for the "masses". :-)
...lew...

That bad? Here I assume a more knowledgeable audience than in some
other groups.

My goal is to write clear test procedures and equipment manuals.

Jim, when I was writing test procedures I would have a tech who
wasn't familiar with the item do the tests, and see if they had any
problems.

Teflon coated.