Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Global Warming Explained

On 1/16/2011 12:49 PM, anorton wrote:

Rich,
Not really correct.
Ozone is formed from O2 by very short UV wavelengths less than 240 nm
(as well as electrical arcs). Once formed it can then absorb wavelengths
up to 290nm or so

But the teaching of actual science, or practically any facts at all,
went out the window when the unions took over the schools and turned
them into propaganda mills that teach nothing but "Self-Esteem" -
"Duh, I dunno how to add two and two, but I feel real good about myself,
yup, yup, yup, yup!"

Thanks,
Rich

I agree, there are an awful lot of people here who have a lack of
knowledge and no shortage of self-esteem.

That's because they're all men. Everyone thinks their opinion is as good
as anyone else's. But we all know that's baloney.

Hawke