Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Cancel credit card ?

Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,
Jim Elbrecht wrote:

-snip-

Zackly-- I haven't paid any CC interest in a decade. They pay me
about $100 a month in rewards. My credit is excellent- I don't know
the numbers, I just see the dealer's face light up when I go for a car
loan.

Jim

If you're getting 1% cash back, then you're spending 10,000/month on
your credit cards. I imagine there's a few things about your situation
that would make a car dealer's eyes light up.

Juggling 4 cards, I get [this quarter]
5% on gas, 3% on Amazon, 5% 'in a grocery store' , 1-2% on anything
else--- plus all the 'we're dying to have you as a customer' bonuses.
If it is over $20, I'll bite. I've gotten $100 several times, $50 is
common.

They slowed down for a while- but the past few months have picked up
again.

Jim