Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Global Warming Explained

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 09:13:39 -0800 (PST), Jim Wilkins
wrote:

On Jan 17, 11:07*am, Lewis Hartswick wrote:

I'm still trying to learn clear and concise technical writing. Should
I give up?

jsw

No. Not at all if your writing for the appropriate people. Just
don't try to do it for the "masses". :-)

That bad? Here I assume a more knowledgeable audience than in some
other groups.

My goal is to write clear test procedures and equipment manuals.

Keep striving, Jim. Yours is a very important goal, IMHO.
It'll come...if you let it.

--
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air...
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson