Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default collapsing banquet table frame to cut plywood sheets - File 2 of 2 - IMG_2807 [800x600].JPG (1/1)

"Han" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in
:

"Han" wrote in message

I made this totally collapsable cutting stand with 2 Stanley folding
saw horses, which I already had, and 4- 2x4's. All 2x4's come appart
and fit together with half lap joints..

I would have provided a real life picture but it is supposting and is
hidden by 20+ maple 1" x 8" x 8' boards at the moment.

Swingman and I recently used the set up to cut some 15-20 sheets of
plywood.

snip

The advantage of this is multipurpose and total collapsability (sp?). The
advantage of setups like mine is that it is a 1-piece contraption, and can
be used to "flip" sheet on its top by placing it next to 4x8 sheets
standing on edge. DAMHIKT in a good way!

Ah yes, yours would make it easier to place a full sheet up there ny your
self.