Posted to alt.home.repair
Mikepier Mikepier is offline

Default Venting options for relocated HW heater (w/pics)

Well if you live where it gets very cold, I would give serious thought
to a 95+ high efficency furnace that direct vents thru the wall. Your
furnace isnt pictured, but new furnaces cost less to operate and are
much smaller too. How old is your furnace?

Energy costs only go up

you would save energy, gain at least some space, be rid of the big
furnace exhaust pipe thats trying to heat the outside.....

At least its worth considering

I like the upgrade to the 50 gallon water heater, although it was only
a little cheaper than the 75 gallon 75K BTU tank I installed last
summer- Hide quoted text -

I have a Trane XR 80 furnace about 7 years old, so I'm not looking to
change my furnace now.