Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Rite aid loses a customer!

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 18:02:18 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

How did you determine this? I'd be curious to know. Might
even pay retail for thier D cells, it they are this
fantastic.

Go for it - I determined it by observing how long they lasted
in my flashlight. Yeah - observation. Can you imagine?

And even when they're _not_ on special, their retail prices are
better than the "copper-top" ones.

And did you know that the USENET convention is to bottom-post?

Jeeze, Rich. MUST you post to all the trolls?

--
Threee days before Tucson, Howard Dean explained that the
tea party movement is "the last gasp of the generation that

Let us hope that Dean is the last gasp of the generation
of liberals whose default position in any argument is to
indict opponents as racists. This McCarthyism of the left
-- devoid of intellectual content, unsupported by data --
is a mental tic, not an idea but a tactic for avoiding
engagement with ideas. It expresses limitless contempt for
the American people, who have reciprocated by reducing
liberalism to its current characteristics of electoral
weakness and bad sociology. --George Will 14 JAN 2011
Article titled "Tragedies often spark plenty of analysis"