Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Buck Ajust-Tru disassembly?

On 2011-01-17, axolotl wrote:
On 1/16/2011 7:34 PM, KD7HB wrote:
Ok, good job. What was it that froze it up? What kind of back plate? My brother gave me a damaged dividing head that has a Buck chuck that is screw-on like a small lathe would have.

Paul

The adhesion appeared to be caused by 50 years worth of dried coolant
and a light touch of rust. It has no backplate. If I had had a high
confidence level on the chuck repair, I would have tried to get one at
the show.

That means that you will have to make a backplate with the
projection against which the offset screws work.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564