Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Rite aid loses a customer!

You're a Nazi racist! You probably use WD-40 as a water
displacer, too!

Oh, gosh. I didn't use enough exclaimation points. Sorry.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Rich Grise"
wrote in message

But I AM boycotting "Carl's Jr." - one day, when I went out
get the paper, I was walking by the CJ, looking for
something
breakfasty. They had a "breakfast burger" on the menu, and I
asked, "What goes into that breakfast burger?" The Kounter
Kiddie said, "Fench fie, coak,..." I stopped her and said,
"No, what goes into the burger itself?" She looked at me
like
a deer in headlights. There were a couple of other people
chatting away in Barbarianese toward the end of the counter,
and I asked them, "Say, can you answer a simple question?"
they kid of snooted at me and went back to their yammering.
I yelled at the top of my lungs, "DOES ANYBODY IN HERE SPEAK
ENGLISH????" The place fell silent. Even the half-dozen or
so customers in the place looked at me like I was some kind
of intruder, but NOBODY spoke up. I said, "Well, **** ya
then, if you don't want my money!"

Oh, did I mention that they were all Mexicans? OOps! Guess
I'm a racist now! grrrrrrr...

Cheers!
Rich