Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Rite aid loses a customer!

How did you determine this? I'd be curious to know. Might
even pay retail for thier D cells, it they are this
fantastic.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Rich Grise"
wrote in message

I've found that their house-brand "D" cells last almost
twice
as long in my flashlight as the "Copper-Top" ones.
Seriously,
I was really amazed when I discovered that! I'm never going
to buy anything but Rite-Aid alkalines again! (except maybe
CVS - they have a house brand too, and it also took about
three seconds to get their card. But the Rite-Aids I'm using
now are holding up so well that It'll probably be awhile
before I have the opportunity to do the test.)

Maybe it's because I'm charming and happy-go-lucky, rather
than
some cranky old grump (grumpy old crank?). I'm only old on
the
outside, and I smile a lot. I wonder if there's something
wrong
with somebody who's so happy at age 61 7/8. But even if so,
who
cares? ;-D

Cheers!
Rich