Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Global Warming Explained

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Tom Gardner wrote:
"Phil Kangas" wrote in message
"Tom Gardner" ihfd@lhu wrote in message
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Catastrophe: Chinese wire brushes
Cause: Global Warming

They import and sell a product cheaper than I can buy the uncut wire.
But, the Chinese government supports their businesses. 90% of the
stuff
I sell I didn't make 10 years ago. And, I have to be constantly
producing
new products to stay ahead of them. I bet China is laughing their
asses
off about GW!

Those small 'toothbrush' stainless steel brushes the chinese
are selling are total garbage! Even the ones made in Mexico
are a quantum leap ahead of the chinacrap ones. I say the
chinacrap brushes are FDA certified safe for unsupervised
use by young children! heh heh ... ;)) phil k.

There are four Chinese manufacturers of those 3x7 row SS "toothbrushes".
One of them really does make a good product, the other three make exactly
what they are contracted to make. The Chinese make what ever the
customer
wants, often the customer wants crap.

Probably more likely the customer wants cheap, and can't tell crap from a
hole in the ground

But you already knew that; I should shut up.

Thanks,
Rich

You clarified that very well Rich!