Posted to sci.electronics.repair
baron baron is offline

Default AA-sized conductor (fake battery) wanted

Michael A. Terrell Inscribed thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 1/15/2011 9:28 PM Michael A. Terrell spake thus:

Baron wrote:

Very true ! A trick I've used to clean up the end of damaged
bolts.

How rebolting! ;-)

Aaaaaah, the guy's nuts I say. Cross-threaded between the ears.
Tapped out, ready to die.

Left hand thread in a right handed world!

That reminds me of a little tale. Many many years ago, an apprentice
was given the task of drilling some holes in a piece of metal. He was
given a drill of the right size and told to get on with it.

He came back quite some time later with a very badly burnt and blunted
drill, a piece of metal with a burned depression in it.

The foreman had sneakily given the lad a left hand drill... :-)

--
Best Regards:
Baron.