Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default AA-sized conductor (fake battery) wanted

Baron wrote:

D Yuniskis Inscribed thus:

Yeah, when I hear complaints about all of my crap ^H^H^H er, *toys*,
I think about *these* sorts of things! : The first friend (above)
gave me a 3KW FERRUPS (UPS) one day. I was trying to figure out how
to get it *into* the truck (weighed a couple hundred pounds... the
batteries alone weighed more than 100 pounds). He "disappeared".
And came back a few minutes later with a front-end loader, scooped
the UPS into the bucket and dropped it onto the truck.

Sheesh!

Indeed. :-) In my case it would still be in the truck.

You need one of these!

http://www.harborfreight.com/1000-lb-capacity-hydraulic-scissor-table-cart-93116.html

Teflon coated.