Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] alan200@iinet.net.oz is offline

Default Magnabend

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 11:17:24 +1100, "Jeff R." wrote:

Seems cool, but I'm wondering whether it can handle tight tolerances
repetitively.

Brilliantly, easily and quickly.
...and all the while handling configurations that a regular pan-brake could
not even consider.

If I lived in your hemisphere, I'd have bought that unit immediately.

I believe it is made in Australia's mexico, Melbourne, east of the
rabbit proof fence. That is the address on the video. I would
love to have on but cannot justify the expense.

If I can beat a seller down by $100 I hope to get a much better
power bandsaw than the one I have, more capacity, power downfeed and
built in coolant feed.

Alan