Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Rite aid loses a customer!

Edward Hennessey wrote:
"Jon Anderson" wrote in message
On 1/15/2011 8:00 AM, Paul K. Dickman wrote:

George Washington never lived at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

As if your average register operator today would have a clue....

Here's a good one. I went to the post office to mail a parcel to New
Zealand. The clerk asked me where that was in Africa.

Some years ago, and I swear I am not making this up, there was some
guy who was doing the talk show circuit who had had a ticket to Oakland,
CA, and somehow found himself on a plane to Aukland, NZ. His segment
on the talk shows consisted mainly of the travelogue showing how the
airlines got him back to CA on their own dime because it was their
screwup. Obviously, the guy was a brick or two short of a full load,
but still!

Cheers!
Rich