Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default Panelling out a shower cubicle (ie not tiling)?

On 15/01/2011 09:53, stuart noble wrote:
On 14/01/2011 20:18, andrew wrote:
On Jan 14, 6:03 pm, wrote:
Will be refurbishing our shower at home shortly. SWMBO has decided that
it might be nice to fit it out with flat perspex-type panels rather than
conventional tiles, like you often get in hotel rooms etc.

I was looking at the free standing shower cubicles (Kubex and others)
that are delivered assembled. A bit pricey but I guess they would be
quick to install.

Thanks but this is a refurb of an existing (leaking, allegedly
pro-installed) shower in a 3-walled recess, so I want to replace like
with like rather than destroying the whole bathroom!

David