Posted to alt.home.repair
leza wang leza wang is offline

Default bought an old house (90 years old)

On Jan 15, 9:18*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Jan 15, 7:13*pm, leza wang wrote:
Please repost with clearer spelling, there were so many words that
didn't make sense that it was impossible to figure out what were your
problems.- Hide quoted text -

sorry for that. i am reposting it here again. thanks
==
Hi I just bought as is home and I noticed that there is water leakage
in the basement. There is like 5 inch crack in the drywall (wet). The
basement needs for sure
waterproofing treatment. The house sold as is (power sale) and i am
not sure if the pluming working fine because i have not moved yet (i
live in Toronto, Ontario).
I also have found the following:

1) The attic need insulation as well.
2) The carpet upstairs needs to be changed
3) The roofing shingle needs to be replaced so.
4) The front of the house is not bring but they made it look like it
is brick wall (they put something to make it look like brick but it is
very thin tiny stuff connected by cement, i do not know the name).
5) Some other of minor stuff need to be done inside the house like
painting, windows cleaning or replacing etc.
Could you please advise me what I should do first (priority wise). I
do not want to do something first and then do the next thing and then
find that I have to undo what I did first to finish the second task.