Posted to alt.home.repair
Mel Knight Mel Knight is offline

Default Just had a strange conversation with PG&E about an illegal poleon my property

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 06:07:22 -0800, trader4 wrote:
Start of the process with a letter that is a lie.

Where is the lie?

There is no easement for the pole that I know of. The only possible
(maybe even probable) easement is the road ROW which I don't have so I
don't know what the road ROW is. The pole is definitely on my property.

As for the wires, there is no underlying easement for it either. That the
title company is certain of because, unlike the pole, there is no
easement whatsoever under the area where the wires to the neighbor's
house are routed.

Where, may I ask, is the lie you speak of?