Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default AA-sized conductor (fake battery) wanted

On 1/15/2011 9:28 PM Michael A. Terrell spake thus:

Baron wrote:

Very true ! A trick I've used to clean up the end of damaged bolts.

How rebolting! ;-)

Aaaaaah, the guy's nuts I say. Cross-threaded between the ears. Tapped
out, ready to die.

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.