Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Global Warming Explained

Pete Snell wrote:
On 1/14/2011 3:59 PM, Rich Grise wrote:

Ever been at a picnic or something and a cloud blows over and blocks
the sun? But The Church of Warmingism apparently doesn't believe in
clouds.

Sure have experienced that! But clouds aren't CO2........., and I've
noticed that visible light decreases as well when that cloud passes
over. And I don't know what the church of warmingism has to do with it,
I thought we were talking about CO2 blocking all IR, which is what had
been implied.

Well, yeah, but if it blocks IR, then how could it be responsible for
warming, which is what the warmingists claim? Wouldn't it keep us cool?

That's all I was saying.

Thanks,
Rich