Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms

Default Automatic fire sprinklers

I've had similar problems with Even missing points. So,
don't feel bad.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"mleuck" wrote in message
On Jan 14, 10:33 pm, Evan
wrote:

Wow... Sadly the ridiculous things that are being offered
as
challenges and/or excuses against requiring automatic fire
sprinklers
in homes are surprising me... Which shouldn't, I mean
airbags became
a requirement in cars because people were failing to use
the
seatbelts...
In many accidents the combination of airbag and seatbelt
will save
your life...

~~ Evan

You keep missing the point, if someone wants a house full of
sprinklers or a car with airbags and seatbelts fine but
don't have the
government mandate it