Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default OT - Rite aid loses a customer!

On 1/15/2011 9:51 AM, Edward Hennessey wrote:

Here's a good one. I went to the post office to mail a parcel to New
Zealand. The clerk asked me where that was in Africa.

LMAO....

What's scary to me is, I consider myself not especially knowledgable
about such subjects as geography. As per my previous post, my reading
sticks mostly to my topics of interest. But by today's standards, I tend
to come across in discussions as knowing a lot about a lot.
Things are slipping. My daughter showed me an English paper earlier this
year that she scored a A on. I congratulated her, but also told her that
when I was in high school, that paper would have been very lucky to
garner a C...

Ah, the decline of civilization...

Jon