Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Global Warming Explained

John R. Carroll wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:
John R. Carroll wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

You forgot the new gun law that a REPUBLICAN will be
sponsering...and it will become law.

Does this alleged Republican have a name, or are you just making
this crap up?

Peter King.
Are you dumb, lazy, or do you just enjoy handing out homework
assignments?

You're the one making the outrageous claim, therefore it's your job
to back it up.

I didn't make a claim anywhere so I guess the answer is that you are just
stupid.

Sorry - I see it was "too many tools;" I shouldn't have said, _making_ the
outrageous claim; I should have said _corroborating_ the outrageous claim,
which pretty much puts you in the same bin.

(fron the character of his posts, I'm coming to believe that a hammer would
be too many tools for that clown.)

Thanks!
Rich