Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default O.T. The sick gun culture.

On Jan 14, 9:34*pm, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 14:57:22 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

harry wrote:
On Jan 14, 2:20 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Oren wrote:

I thought in Arizona they kept offenders in tents in the desert?
The unemployed also live in tents.

Living in tents is good enough for our Fighting Warriors. I see no
reason not to have prisoners living in tents, as long as we have
barbed wire fence around them to keep the wild animals out.

You neglected to mention that the prisoners living in tents, in
110-degree weather, are volunteers. Sheriff Arapio gives most
prisoners their choice: Tents or cell blocks.

HehHeh. I see he has a guesthouse "Vacancies" sign up. Is the pink
underwear optional also?

No, the pink underwear is mandatory. Female prisoners get to wear leather.