Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Brad nailer tool

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 23:35:51 -0500, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

?
"DerbyDad03" wrote

Thanks, Smitty Two, the only one here with class.

Smitty's the *only* one here with class?

I wonder how the other folks who hang around a.h.r feel about that
comment.

Never mind, I'm sure they care about as much as I do.

I feel sorry for Smitty being embarrassed like that. We have a reputation
to live up to. I feel like a slacker if at least once a day someone does
not say "asshole" after I make a comment. My wife obliges often!

Yeah. Sometimes we married men have a tough row to hoe.