Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Gun lobby always wins

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 20:50:41 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

Tell us why the Brother- Brother War (Native American term) really
started.

I regret your reply.

i know history.

you know...nothing

Sorry Junior. Secession was in the making before Lincoln was first
elected in 1860. Think (if you can) TAXES and distribution of those
taxes.

*~Slavery was NOT one of them. When South Carolina threatened to
secede in 1837, slavery wasn't even mentioned. The reasons in 1837 did
not abate, they worsened and came to a head in 1860.

Abraham Lincoln Quote:

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of
bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the
white and black races - that I am not nor ever have been in favor of
making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold
office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in
addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white
and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races
living together on terms of social and political equality. And
inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there
must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any
other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the
white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because
the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be
denied everything."

Pull you head out of the sand.

Next!

You're about to be repealed after I have a "ruling".