Posted to alt.home.repair
Mel Knight Mel Knight is offline

Default Just had a strange conversation with PG&E about an illegal poleon my property

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 17:02:44 +0000, Reno wrote:
They won't do anything at all though if you don't start the
process.

I loved your analysis. Since it's not in the tens of thousands range,
I'll stick with the "please remove it".

The title company and I have determined there is no underlying easement
(although the pole itself is covered by the roadway easement).

So, I'll write them a letter, telling them the pole and wires have no
underlying easement and that we need to "discuss" the matter. They will
probably counter with the pole having an easement but the wires not
having an easement - and then we'll see what happens.

Thanks for all the ideas. This is wholly new stuff to me!