Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Brad nailer tool

On Jan 14, 11:22*am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,

*DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Jan 13, 10:31*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,

*DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Jan 13, 7:38*pm, Anthony wrote:
How does this tool work? Where does it get its power from? Home Depot
has it on sale for $89, a 18-gauge kit. You must by now know, that i
am completely in the dark about this tool. LOL

" Where does it get its power from?"

It uses electricity.

No, wait, it uses air.

No, wait, it's cordless.

No, wait, it uses diesel fuel.

No, wait. it's just a really expensive hammer.

err...how about a link or a model number so we can see what tool you
are talking about?

Boy, Derby, how lazy can you get? All you had to do was go to the home
depot website, search for brad nailer, then look through the 30 or so
hits to see that all 3 of the ones for $89 are pneumatic. Sheesh, and
you call yourself a DIY guy.

Um, Anthony? See the little tail on that nailer? It's a pneumatic
fitting.

Unless his local Home Depot has a special on a model not selling for
$89 on the website. Perhaps something on those overpriced clearance
tables that they (mine) often set up.

Besides, when you come looking for help, you shouldn't expect others
to have to do a bunch of searching to figure out what you are talking
about. If you are at the website looking at an item, how hard is it to
copy the link and paste it in the post?

Besides besides, I was too busy writing my witty response to spend
time searching the Home Depot website.

I did think your response was witty. Sorry you didn't feel the same of
mine, which I thought not only witty, but helpful. In the outwit
department, apparently I fell short. Of course your logic is sound, it
could have been any nailer at all that he saw at HD. I had to overlook
that for the sake of humor. Poetic license, is how my mother
characterized her fictionalization of the world.- Hide quoted text -

To be honest, I wasn't sure...it was right on the edge of wit and
chastisement.

I think the wittiest comment in this thread was Anthony's:

"...Smitty Two, the only one here with class." ;-)