Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff R.[_3_] Jeff R.[_3_] is offline

Default Magnabend

"Jon Danniken" wrote in message
Bob La Londe wrote:
It's a neat concept. I immediately started thinking about how I
would go about making one. LOL. Sorry, that's not even on the long
list of future projects. If I ever get to the long list I'll have
enough money to just buy one. I do think its neat though.

Buying is great, but building yer own stuff is half the fun. I mean heck,
you want the tool to make things, might as well try to make the tool
yourself if you can.

Jon

That's a neat philosophy, but in this case probably not advisable.

The machine and the concept *look* simple enough, but (never mind the
electrics of the magnet) the compound hinges by themselves are probably
worth the purchase price.

A lovely piece of work, that bender.

--
Jeff R.