Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Can one breathe industrial oxygen

On 2011-01-13, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 00:11:59 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 08:24:58 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Ignoramus8927" wrote in
message news On 2011-01-12, Don Foreman wrote:
I was a smoker for many years so I regarded risk of sucking on
the welding oxy as negligable. So far so good, no news. I may
outlive Mary, who did everything right. Nobody said life would
be fair.

Life is definitely not fair.

......... and there is no justice in the world. If every child
could learn that by age 5, the world would be a better place.
But we get this idea that life should be fair. "Johnny took my
truck," wails Billy to Mom. Mom goes and gets the truck back,
smacks Johnny, and lectures him on fairness. Billy witnesses
this, and gets the idea that there is some central agency that
keeps things "fair". He progresses through life with this
twisted thinking. In life, he hires or retains many bottomfeeding
lawyers at different times, and has all sorts of legal incidents
where he struggles for "fairness and justice." Then he has
incidents where he gets the short end of the stick, and becomes
neurotic, or worse, psychotic. Or homicidal.

Perhaps that's why we're seeing all the wailing about "senseless
murders" in AZ, as opposed to more sensible murders?

You guys with TVs just don't realize how bad you have it, being
forced to watch that crap for weeks on end with no new data being
added.

Yep. I personally can never make myself watch TV.

I generally don't watch any TV during the warmer months. During the
winter when it's too friggin' cold to work on projects I'll watch a
limited amount of TV.

I watch the morning news to see what the weather prediction is for the day .
And because the traffic report chick is a hottie .
I was gonna say don't tell my wife , but I suspect she already knows .
--
Snag
Learning keeps