Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_4_] Jon Danniken[_4_] is offline

Default 30 Bucks for the HF Multifunction Jan 14-17

Red Green wrote:
FYI

4-1/2" Angle Grinder 10 bucks, But wait! There's More! :-)

http://www.harborfreight.com/january...html?limit=all

I have a 6 amp grinder that I bought from the local Ace a few years ago.
It's an off brand, but it's still working.

One thing is that I can bog it down, and it is 6 amp. The $10 HF unit is
just a little over 4 amp, and I just can't imagine trying to use it without
being really frustrated at stalling out the motor.

It's still a good price if all a person is doing with it is cutting really
thing pieces of metal, though.

Jon