Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default Homes for the Homeless

On 1/14/2011 11:48 AM, Smitty Two wrote:
In ,
Jeff wrote:

Improving your lot
in life once homeless is very hard indeed.

Of course I was joking about homelessness being limited to the lower
socio-economic classes. But I started my adult life homeless, leaving my
hometown on a freight train. I ate in rescue missions, sold blood
plasma, and worked minimum wage jobs as I could find them. I scrubbed
toilets, I harvested fruit, I lived in filthy wino hotels, ad infinitum.

Improving your lot in life has more to do with attitude than anything
else. You could put any self-made millionaire out on the street with
nothing but a toothbrush, even deny him access to his entire circle of
friends, and he'd be a millionaire again within a few years.

especially if you can intercept the orange crop report and invest
accordingly.

--
Steve Barker