Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Magnabend

"Jon Danniken" wrote in message
I had never heard of these before today, when one of these showed up in
the local Craigslist (no connection to the seller). Found a video on
youtube, and it certainly does look like an interesting tool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OipSiPSRti8

I don't do enough bending (or have the space) to justify getting one of
these, but this caught my eye. Anyone played with one of these before?

Jon

It's a neat concept. I immediately started thinking about how I would go
about making one. LOL. Sorry, that's not even on the long list of future
projects. If I ever get to the long list I'll have enough money to just buy
one. I do think its neat though.