Angela

Default laminate flooring and removing visible damp patches

"Gav" wrote in message
om...
hello all,

I have laminate flooring in my bathroom and have noticed some damp
patches showing round the base of the toilet. Obviously this

should
be fixed properly but for now I simply need to "hide" the problem!
The laminate is quite light in colour and the patches relatively

dark
- can anyone suggest a purely cosmetic quick fix for this other

than
just stretegically placing some plant pots over the patches? I
thought about sanding the floor a bit and varnishing but I dont

know
much about DIY and I suspect that the laminate surface cant be
sanded...

Cheers!

Gav

Having thought about it the only causes of damp patches around the
base of a toilet are not very nice, and if I am correct they will not
only be smelly but also pretty unhygienic. Why are you wanting to
cover this up rather than fixing it properly?

Angela