Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default Some metalwork, mostly just the kind of craziness that RCM'erslike

On Jan 14, 9:39*am, Sunworshipper wrote:
I would really like to have a M35A2 with a crane mounted on the bed.

I know someone who has one of those, I'm afraid to ask what use is
there for something like that. I've never been up close to it, but it
looks like everything is over shoulder height.

SW

I drove them around Germany. They aren't my favorite ride especially
on deteriorating concrete Autobahn sections, but they go anywhere and
do anything. The bed height doesn't matter if you can call on a squad
of troops to load and unload them.

jsw